Junior Account Manager, Direct Sales Team
About Go Capital
Join Go Capital, a premier commercial leasing company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to the transportation industry through equipment leases and we specialize in commercial trucks and trailers. We offer an exciting and demanding work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency and strong ability to execute and complete tasks on target with aggressive deadlines and high quality standards. Go Capital is growing rapidly and this is an exciting time to join the company as there are many opportunities for advancement and career growth.
About the Job
Go Capital is currently hiring a Junior Account Manager to join our newly designed office in Roseville, CA. The Jr. Account Manager position is an inside sales role that offers a solid training opportunity to high performing individuals, who have thrived in a prior sales environment and have a strong desire to work in finance and account management. This position offers a hands-on training program involving: commercial trucking, equipment financing, leasing terms, deal structure, underwriting and credit guidelines. In the Jr. Account Manager role, you will be managing Dealer and Direct Customer communications while managing the deal flow of credit applications from origination through all funded completion steps. This position solicits new business and manages the production of deals. This position is designed as a training platform to prepare you for promotion into an Account Manager role within 3-5 months (depending on your performance). The Account Manager role pays a higher base and offers an uncapped commission plan. This position offers tremendous room for growth within our expanding organization based on the ability to meet performance standards.
Main Job Duties
In this role, you will be responsible for initiating calls and building relationships with Commercial Truck Business owners across the US and educating them on Go Capital’s financing solutions while gaining their business. Your focus is to educate our Dealer and Customer partners on our Credit, Underwriting and Funding guidelines while promoting their business. You will convert credit applications received from our customers applying for finance into funded completed transactions. You will manage the deal communications and the flow of credit applications through our funding process. You will be manage your deal from the origination of credit application through all funding completion steps, with the goal of completing funded lease transactions. You will learn and be responsible for supporting the leasing and financing process for business owners applying for Go Capital’s lease programs. You will manage the production of deal flow from our Dealer Partners. Your focus is to build strong Dealership and Customer relationships, while contributing to our sales department goals.
Job Duties / Major Areas of Responsibility
- Initiate calls to customers who have applied to our lease financing program
- Identify eligibility requirements for financing and communicate these during calls
- Execute plans and tasks using CRM system which drive the deal from application to funding
- Proactively drive account management from application to deal funding
- Execute timely follow-up and lead management
- Organize the CRM database by updating the status of interest and eligibility for each business owner
- Meet and exceed call activity targets
- Manage the flow of direct sales transactions and understand which items are needed to ensure the production of deals are moving forward
- Follow up with Sales, Credit, Funding and Insurance department to ensure all items required to fund the transactions are received
- Provide projected updates to your Dealerships, our funding department and management
- Check in documents, assign tasks to the departments responsible for each item and provide updates to the Funder with organized copies of the documents
- Organize file in proper order after a deal funds and present the file to our Accounting Department
- Act as a task liaison and oversee task time frames to make sure they are getting completed in a timely fashion
- Review credit approvals and assist with training dealers and customers on what is required to receive faster approvals
Experience / Education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year university. A concentration in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales oriented role (inside sales with high call volume a plus)
- Finance, Auto Sales, or experience achieving quotas in a fast paced environment preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience progressing in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Hourly Base Pay of $15.00 per hour (with promotion track and graduation metrics for higher hourly) + Commission & Bonuses
- Newly designed office with modern new furniture including ergonomically designed height adjustable sit/standing desks
- Position is full time, Mon-Friday 7:00 AM – 4:00 pm (overtime common)
- Benefits including medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Opportunity to advance quickly with a growing company
- Business casual office attire
- Stocked kitchen loaded with free food to keep you fueled throughout the day
- Join a top-ranked workplace as Go Capital was named a “2015 & 2016 Best Place to Work in Sacramento” by the Sacramento Business Journal and “2014 & 2015 Top Workplace in Orange County” by the OC Register.
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and work continuously for hours on a computer; Finger dexterity is needed to access, enter and retrieve data using a computer keyboard or calculator and to operate standard office equipment.
- Must be able to handle a high stress environment.
- The position occasionally bends, stoops, reaches, pushes and pulls drawers to retrieve and file information and lifts and carries reports and records that typically weigh less than 20 pounds.