ABOUT GO CAPITAL
Go Capital was recognized by Sac Business Journal among the "2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work in the Sacramento Region" and won “Top OC Workplace” by the Orange County Register in 2014 & 2015. Come join one of Sacramento’s best places to work!
Come join our new and rapidly growing office in Roseville as there are many opportunities for advancement and career growth. Go Capital is a premier commercial leasing company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to the transportation industry through equipment leases including commercial trucks and trailers. We offer an exciting and demanding work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency, a strong ability to execute and complete tasks on target with high quality standards.
The Collections Specialist II will provide collections support on accounts less than 31 days past due in our internal lease portfolio. The responsibilities will have a strong focus on early-stage collections and payment negotiations. The position requires the ability to work through situations in a positive and effective manner. The Collections Department is responsible for keeping delinquency low, assisting in asset recovery and maintaining exceptional customer service to our customers. This position offers tremendous room for growth and the opportunity to work with experienced entrepreneurs building a fun and fast paced company. Successful team members are rewarded with promotion opportunities early on.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / JOB DUTIES
- Contact Go Capital's lessees who have reached delinquency status on their account
- The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer payments, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments.
- Update payment information on file for lessees
- Provide superior customer service to Go Capital's customers
- Make/receive a high volume of customer calls (100 - 150 calls per day)
- Maintain accurate notes in the collections system
- Responsible for reviewing the company delinquency report and working on all delinquent accounts
- Address and resolve customer concerns/disputes to secure payments within acceptable terms
- Compose appropriate e-mail / demand letters and other business correspondence to address collection issues
- Advise department management of potential collection issues impacting the company
- High school education
- 2 years in a high volume corporate Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a role making a high volume of outbound calls
- Customer service background
- Knowledge of FDCPA standards and state laws is preferred but not required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic: great attendance, punctuality, flexibility and attitude
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Goal oriented, optimistic and works wells in a team environment
- Bilingual ~Spanish Fluency a Plus
- Position pays up to $21.00 per hour and includes a highly competitive bonus plan
- Department has 5 levels of Collections Specialists so we offer great room for growth in your career and in pay levels.
- Benefits including medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Opportunity to grow with a new and growing company
- Business casual office attire
- Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled throughout the day
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM schedule