ABOUT THE COMPANY
Go Capital, a premier commercial truck finance company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to the transportation industry through equipment leases and we specialize in financing commercial trucks and trailers. We offer an exciting and demanding work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency and strong ability to execute and complete tasks on target with aggressive deadlines and high quality standards. Go Capital is a young start-up company but growing rapidly. This is an exciting time to join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you passionate about cloud technology, Salesforce.com platform in particular? Are you looking for a position to hone in your salesforce skills and grow your career? We are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer/administrator to develop our Salesforce custom applications and support 80+ users community. This position requires both SFDC development and administration skills. Go Capital’s rapid growth means we have a lot of demand on Salesforce administration, customization and force.com development to support our constantly changing and improving business processes. We also need you to value and work in a collaborative fast-paced environment. This position is located in Irvine, CA where you will enjoy a casual dress code, and fun environment, while working for one of the fastest growing companies in Orange County.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Key job responsibilities is force.com application development.
- Work with outside developers to complete design and integration of finance company ERP functionality.
- Collaborate with our internal technology and business lead and teams to ensure application meet their needs.
- Review and understand business requirements and apply iterative agile development process to rapidly create functional prototypes and release final product.
- Hands-on development including building Visualforce pages, apex and site.com pages. Participate in the full application life cycle from design to development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Maintain and enhance existing custom applications.
- Use ETL tool to develop data integration process to be used by either Salesforce or other vendor applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned, potentially requiring other web application development skill sets outside of the Salesforce.com environment.
- 3+ years Salesforce administrator/developer experience supporting at least 30 users.
- Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- A minimum of two years of recent Visualforce and Apex development experience including triggers and components. Understand and practiced established Salesforce development standards and best practices.
- Experience using web API’s with XML, SOAP & REST
- Deep understanding of software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Certified Force.com developer
- Prior experience of using hosted or on premise ETL tool.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Stocked Kitchen with free snacks and drinks
- Career progression- we’re going places, and we need great people to help us get there
- A vibrant and fun work environment with like-minded individuals
- Casual dress code