ABOUT THE COMPANY
Go Capital, a premier commercial truck finance company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to the transportation industry through equipment leases and we specialize in financing commercial trucks and trailers. We offer an exciting and demanding work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency and strong ability to execute and complete tasks on target with aggressive deadlines and high quality standards. Go Capital is a young start-up company but growing rapidly. This is an exciting time to join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you passionate about cloud technology, Salesforce.com platform in particular? Are you looking for a position to hone in your Salesforce skills and grow your career? We are looking for an experienced Salesforce administrator and business analyst to develop our Salesforce custom applications and support 100+ users community. This position requires both SFDC administration and business analysis skills. Go Capital’s rapid growth means we have a lot of demand on Salesforce administration, customization and force.com development to support our constantly changing and improving business processes. We also need you to value and work in a collaborative fast-paced environment. This position is located in Irvine, CA where you will enjoy a casual dress code, and fun environment, while working for one of the fastest growing companies in Orange County.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Two key job responsibilities is salesforce.com administration and business analysis
Serve as Salesforce.com administrator for all users, troubleshoot and support end-users to insure that Salesforce.com meets their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce application including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, workflows, fields, page layouts and validations.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution.
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users.
- Using Salesforce data import tool/work bench to import/export and mass update records.
Collaborates with business team leads, Internal Stakeholders, Operations, software development team to evaluate and document user needs as business/functional requirements and track delivery through the user acceptance and software release process. The Business Analyst serves as liaison between the business teams, project, and development team to ensure the successful definition of and implementation of requested system changes. The BA serves as the owner of the gathering, defining and communicating of business requirements in an effort to advise and provide recommendations in the areas of project planning, business management, budget execution, and project coordination.
- For project initiations and system change requests, ensures all required criteria are provided and documented.
- Prepares needs assessments and proactively works with business partners to help them frame their business need, educating them on the proper completion of the system change request form and the development of a business case.
- Gathers customer needs and develops detailed business requirements. The BA collects and analyzes the project’s business requirements and transfers business needs into system and software requirements.
- Communicates requested system changes to the development team through the change request process.
- Resolves requirements issues. Responds to questions for the business development team during the development stage of product life cycle to clarify function and ensure deliverable will meet business needs.
- Works closely with the development team to ensure what is being built is true to the original system change request
- Validates test cases and test results against requirements. Validates resource requirements.
- Helps businesses to identify and document work flows. Prepares accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents
- Assesses the scope and impact of projects.
- Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3+ years Salesforce administrator experience supporting at least 30 users.
- 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in an Agile software development environment preferred
- Knowledge of business research principles, processes, and techniques.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.