Go Capital was Recognized by Sacramento Business Journal as a "2015 & 2016 Best Place to Work".
Join Go Capital, a premier commercial truck finance company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to the transportation industry through equipment leases and we specialize in financing commercial trucks and trailers. We offer an exciting and demanding work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency and strong ability to execute and complete tasks on target with aggressive deadlines and high quality standards. Go Capital is growing rapidly and this is an exciting time to join the company as there are many opportunities for advancement and career growth.
The Operations Assistant will support our Funding, Insurance, Credit and Titling departments and will offer administrative overhead support with all transactions. This position offers an amazing opportunity to work with experienced entrepreneurs building a fun and fast paced company. In our Operations Assistant position, you will be cross trained in a variety of departments and will be performing high-level administrative and customer service oriented tasks. This position involves constant communication (via mail, phone and email), both internally and externally, and will require data entry, detail accuracy, and the ability to be coachable and flexible as the role will be split into 4 departments.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / JOB DUTIES
- Coordinate GPS tracking device installation on all deals with dealers, Private Party sellers and outside Installation Companies. Ensure installation is completed accurately, in a timely matter and that the report and pictures are complete and GPS is pinged & functional.
- Follow-up with dealers for required documents and stipulations needed to complete funding packages.
- Conduct verbal telephone audits utilizing scripts with customers which require a Spanish speaker
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned by the Funding team
- Act as a liaison between Go Capital’s lessees and the insurance carriers to verify and receive active commercial truck insurance policies and document in CRM.
- Communicate with Go Capital’s Sales and Funding Departments regarding the statuses of insurance policy coverage for each lessee.
- Verify coverage with lessee and our internal sales and funding department prior to financing equipment.
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned by the Insurance team
- Utilize credit reports and bank statements to evaluate customers' credit
- Assist with other admin duties as assigned by the Credit team
- Provide customer service for our lessees who inquire about the titling process
- Prepare necessary documentation to secure ownership of commercial, out-of-state titles
- Assist with other admin duties as assigned by the Titling team
- High school education
- Minimum of 2 years working in a busy Office setting with increased responsibility and high level task completion.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English required
- Proven ability to manage a heavy workload while completing tasks on time under strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Extremely strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Proactive, “take-charge” work ethic
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- 1 year of experience in the automobile insurance industry preferred
- Experience utilizing Salesforce preferred
- Competitive hourly pay with hands on training and a path to grow within the company
- Benefits including medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Opportunity to grow and room for advancement
- Business casual office attire
- Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled throughout the day
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday-Friday schedule