Go Capital is a premier commercial leasing company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to the transportation industry through equipment leases and we specialize in commercial trucks and trailers. We offer an exciting and demanding work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency and strong ability to execute and complete tasks on target with aggressive deadlines and high quality standards. Go Capital is growing rapidly and this is an exciting time to join the company as there are many opportunities for advancement and career growth.
Due to growth, we are adding a Financial Analyst to our Finance team. We are seeking someone who has a strong aptitude for numbers and is passionate about continuing a career in finance. Ideal candidates will have 5 years of experience working in the capacity of financial analyst. The successful candidate will be intelligent, hardworking, professional, and knowledgeable about private equity, corporate finance, and possess a passion for the field of finance. A background as an analyst at an investment bank is preferred. This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Roseville, CA.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Chief Financial Officer and the Vice President of Finance with:
- The compilation and ongoing maintenance of the company’s budget and financial forecast.
- Daily maintenance of the company’s senior and junior debt facilities.
- Diligence support on contemplated debt and equity transactions.
- Modeling and reporting on portfolio performance.
- Financial reporting to external parties.
- Daily reporting to management.
- Assisting with tasks related to debt facilities.
- Assisting with tasks related to investors.
- Participation on the finance deal team.
- Participation in finance/accounting systems integration
- Develop ad hoc reporting to monitor data integrity
The position will support and report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and indirectly to the Vice President of Finance and Managing Directors. The ideal candidate will have a passion for finance, possess excellent organizational skills, a high-level of ownership and accountability, and a strong focus on attention to detail.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university in Finance or Accounting
- MBA in Finance is preferred
- High level of professionalism and excellent communication skills required
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple projects that are open simultaneously
- Excellent technical knowledge of budgeting, cash management and financial analysis processes preferred
- Expert level at Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to execute effectively in a fast-paced work environment that demands results
- Self-motivated and able to partner with Senior Managers throughout the company in analyzing financial situations
- Strong work ethic and willingness to hit deadlines and invest the time necessary to get the job done
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks to keep you fueled throughout the day
- Early responsibility and great advancement potential/upward mobility