Go Capital was just named as a "Top Workplace in Sacramento for 2015" by Sacramento Business Journal.
ABOUT GO CAPITAL Come join our new and rapidly growing office in Roseville as there are many opportunities for advancement and career growth. Go Capital is a premier commercial leasing company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to the transportation industry through equipment leases and specialize in commercial trucks and trailers. We offer an exciting and demanding work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency, a strong ability to execute and complete tasks on target with high quality standards.
The Bilingual Jr. Account Manager will be responsible for initiating calls to business owners who have applied for financing through Go Capital. This position will also be responsible for updating notes in the CRM system regarding the business owner’s level of interest and financing eligibility. This position offers tremendous room for growth within our expanding organization based on the ability to meet performance standards.
**Our Jr Account Manager Position is an entry level inside sales position that is designed as a training platform to prepare you for promotion into an Account Manager role within 3-5 months (depending on your performance).
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / JOB DUTIES
- Initiate calls to business owners who have inquired about Go Capital lease program
- Identify eligibility requirements for financing and communicate these during calls
- Execute plans and tasks using CRM system which drive the deal from application to funding
- Proactively drive account management from application to deal funding
- Execute timely follow-up and lead management
- Organize the CRM database by updating the status of interest and eligibility for each business owner
- Meet and exceed call activity targets
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year university is preferred but proven sales experience will be considered
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience; inside sales a plus!
- Bilingual/Spanish Fluent required
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Ability to multi-task by managing phone calls, CRM account management/system updates and deal follow through in a timely manner
- Extremely high sense of urgency and a “roll up your sleeves to get the job done" attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, “take-charge" work ethic
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Trainee position pays $15.00 per hour + Commission/Bonus Options
- Position is designed as training platform for Account Manager role
- Benefits including medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Opportunity to grow with a new and growing company
- Business casual office attire
- Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled throughout the day
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM Mon-Friday work schedule