Asset Management/Inventory Logistics Coordinator
Come join our new and rapidly growing office in Roseville as there are many opportunities for advancement and career growth. Go Capital is a premier commercial leasing company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to the transportation industry through equipment leases including commercial trucks and trailers. We offer an exciting and demanding work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency, a strong ability to execute and complete tasks on target with high quality standards.
The Inventory Logistics Coordinator will provide high level administrative support to our Specialist Supervisor as well as our Remarketing and Repossession Specialist team members. The responsibilities will have a strong focus on tracking and categorizing our repossessed equipment, maintaining a detailed inventory list along with Go Capital’s website and managing the logistics of repossessed equipment. The position requires a high degree of accuracy and knowledge of Excel.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / JOB DUTIES / SKILL-SETS
- Grade the inventory
- Move units after repossession to Auction, repair shop or Copart and then to the Point of Sale
- Maintain Salesforce.com for all inventory updates
- Enter all Invoices including Amount, Attachments, Type (Transport / storage / repairs /repo etc.)
- Audit and Prepare Equipment Inventory Reports
- Maintain website (BigRigExchange.net) & Truck Paper
- Create and distribute sales list
- Process titles to Copart or Auction
- Work with Copart/Auctions to make sure all vehicles are scheduled to run in the auction
- Follow up for payment from Copart/Auctions
- Prepare Bill of Sales for Auctions or Titling to mail with Title
- Work with Accounting for paying invoices, receiving Sales Proceeds, etc.
- High School Education Required, AA degree or higher preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PC and Word
- Excellent typing skills required
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Strong work ethic, great attendance, punctuality, flexibility and attitude
- $15.00 per hour monthly bonuses with hands on training
- Benefits including medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Opportunity to grow and room for advancement
- Business casual office attire with stocked kitchen to keep you fueled throughout the day
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday-Friday schedule