Account Manager, Direct Sales Team
About Go Capital
Join Go Capital, a premier commercial leasing company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to the transportation industry through equipment leases and we specialize in commercial trucks and trailers. We offer an exciting and demanding work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency and strong ability to execute and complete tasks on target with aggressive deadlines and high quality standards. Go Capital is growing rapidly and this is an exciting time to join the company as there are many opportunities for advancement and career growth.
About the Job, Job Description
The Account Manager, Direct Sales position is an inside sales role for high performing-sales minded individuals, who have thrived in a prior sales environment and have a strong desire to work in finance and account management. This position offers a hands-on training program involving: commercial trucking, equipment financing, leasing terms, deal structure, underwriting and credit guidelines.
In the Account Manager role, you will be managing our Direct Customer (lessee) communications while managing the deal flow of credit applications from origination through all funded completion steps. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling to all credit applicants and will be in charge of managing the production of deals. This position offers tremendous room for growth within our expanding organization based on the ability to meet performance standards.
Main Job Duties
In this role, you will be responsible for initiating calls and building relationships with customers across the US to educate them on Go Capital’s financing solutions while working to gain their business. Your focus is to educate our lessees on our Credit, Underwriting and Funding guidelines while promoting their business. You will solicit and convert direct credit applications from our customers applying for finance into funded completed transactions. You will manage communications and the deal flow of credit applications you garner to move from origination through our funded completion steps, with the goal of completing direct-funded lease transactions. You will learn and be responsible for supporting the leasing and financing process for business owners applying for Go Capital’s lease programs. You will manage the production of deal flow from our Dealer Partners. Your focus is to build strong Dealership and Customer relationships, while contributing to our sales department goals.
Job Duties / Major Areas of Responsibility
- Initiate calls to business owners/lessees to educate them on Go Capital’s lease program and follow up on credit applications
- Identify eligibility requirements for financing and communicate these during calls
- Execute plans and tasks using CRM system which drive the deal from application to funding
- Proactively drive account management from application to deal funding
- Execute timely follow-up and lead management
- Organize the CRM database by updating the status of interest and eligibility for each business owner
- Meet and exceed call activity targets
- Manage the flow of dealer sales transactions and understand which items are needed to ensure the production of deals are moving forward
- Follow up with Sales, Credit, Funding and Insurance to ensure all items required to fund the transactions are received
- Provide projected updates to your Dealerships, our funding department and management
- Check in documents, assign tasks to the departments responsible for each item and provide updates to the Funder with organized copies of the documents
- Organize file in proper order after a deal funds and present the file to our Accounting Department
- Act as a task liaison and oversee time frames to make sure they are getting completed in a timely fashion
- Review credit approvals and assist with training customers (lessees) on what is required to receive faster approvals
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and work continuously for hours on a computer; Finger dexterity is needed to access, enter and retrieve data using a computer keyboard or calculator and to operate standard office equipment.
- Must be able to handle a high stress environment.
- The position occasionally bends, stoops, reaches, pushes and pulls drawers to retrieve and file
Experience / Education: Graduation from the Junior Account Manager position within Go Capital will be considered first before the remaining requirements
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred with a concentration in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Communications or related field preferential.
- At least 2 year of experience in a sales role, with proven experience hitting quotas
- Prior experience in sub-prime financing, truck financing, leasing, auto sales, and/or dealership sales a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience progressing in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Competitive base pay ($15-$18 per hour), depending on sales and dealership experience with uncapped Commission & Bonuses
- Benefits including medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Opportunity to advance quickly with a growing company
- Business casual office attire
- Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled throughout the day
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM schedule
- Join a top-ranked workplace as Go Capital was named a “2015 & 2016 Best Place to Work in Sacramento” by the Sacramento Business Journal and “2014 & 2015 Top Workplace in Orange County” by the OC Register.